Monday, January 14, 2008


This is a piece I am currently working on. It started out as a photo transfer then played with some paint and then some beeswax and a heat gun, next I put the rosary on using wax as glue. I'm not sure where I will go next. It may become part of an altered art piece I have been playing with in my mind. Alan Alda said," You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of yor intuition. You can't get there by bus, only by hard work and risk, and by not quite knowing what you are doing. What you will discover will be wonderful. What you will discover will be yourself."

3 comments:

dewatobay said...

I like all you have shown on your blog. Thank you for positng the link on the yahoo ink transfer group.

Toni Maroni said...

This is a new direction. Did you mean an Altar piece like in a church? You must be a Catholic. I used to be one myself. I did love the mystery of the church, the nuns the candles and incense. Saying the Rosery. I would like to see the finished piece. You are an amazing artist.

Mary Lynn said...

I enjoyed looking at your blog, and I really love the quote you used from Alda. I can see that you are searching with your art, and when we search, we grow, and when we grow I think we just become so much more pleased with ourselves whither others see that or not. Good luck with your blog! I am a new blogger too and having a wonderful time with it. Come visit me sometime.